To Do:  1. Get Hobby 2. Floss

Here's what I need to do: 1. Get Hobby, 2. Floss. Blogging just gets in the way.


Thursday, July 13, 2006

Customer Service



Last night I went to the Sprint store. Sprint does not pay their associates a commission based on sales. Here's how I know this:

Mist 1: Hi. My battery keeps...

Brandee: Um, I used to work for Nextel (motions to Nextel sign as though I needed a visual), so I don't know anything about Sprint. I probably can't help you.

Mist 1: Well it's just that I dropped my...

Brandee: There's a Sprint store right across the street from the mall. They can help you way better than I can.

Mist 1: I'm sure, but do you carry replacement...

Brandee: Do you want to see my favorite phone here?

Mist 1: Okay. I guess I could buy a new...

Brandee: Isn't it cute? It feels really cheap though.

Mist 1: Right. So do you recommend...

Brandee: My next favorite phone used to be right here, but someone stole the display model yesterday.

Mist 1: Thanks for your help.

Brandee: Hey, try the kiosk downstairs!

To Brandee's credit, she did end her personal phone call when I walked up to the counter and stood in front of her for four full minutes.

Mist 1


9 Comments:

At 7:09 AM, Blogger Irish Church Lady :) said...

o i hart u xo

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

nerd,

Hmmmm, doesn't ring a bell. She sounds like a missed one.

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

icl,

Damn comment moderation...I can't get the hang of it.

xoxo

Now we've kissed.

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Echomouse said...

Got it! I think? LOL

Darn customer service anyway. People just do not care anymore. Listen to me already! I'm already starting to sound like an elderly senior and i'm only halfway there.....this world is going to hell and quickly. lol

 
At 11:19 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

mouse,

I hope they have Sprint in Hell. I just signed a new contract.

 
At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know which would be worse - that or the sales reps who keep shoving crap in my face that I'm not the least bit interested in.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger mist1 said...

veronica,

Maybe you're right. No Customer Service is good Customer Service.

If that's not Sprint's motto, they should pay me for it.

 
At 2:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta love that! I just love getting horrible customer service, makes me feel loved. ;) So tell me your trick, I mean you got her off the phone after only four minutes?!

KristynMarie

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger mist1 said...

kristynmarie,

Just when you think you can't get worse help...I love having something to b*tch about.

anastasia,

You've found me. Glad you're back.

 

Post a Comment

"All of this happened, more or less." - Kurt Vonnegut

ABOUT ME
ABOUT ME
Name: Mist1
Location: Dirty South, USA

Yes, it is about me. Thanks for noticing.

BLOGROLL

123 Valerie Strikes Again
A Day in the Life
A Day in the Wind
Ali Thinks
Allan Thinks
Animal Mind
A View From The Watter's Edge
Avitable
BNR - Blog Name Removed
Briliant Donkey
Burnett's Urban Etiquette
Burt Reynolds' Mustache
c-writing
Cardiac Fantasies
Carnival of the Mundane
Curiosity Killer
Dallas Dysfunction
Dan's Blah Blah Blog
Disgruntled Workforce
DKY Bar and Grill
Exorcise My Devils
Fantasy and Sci-Fi Lovin' Blog
Fresh Air Lover
Guilty With An Explanation
How to go Insane
I Am Woman, See Me Blog!
Intelligent Humor
It's Go Time!
It's No Picknick!
Jester Tunes
Jen (and Andrew)
Just Tug
Karlababble
Ketchup With My Fries, Please
Liner Notes
Little White Liar
Maiden New York
Mayren Abashed
Meloncutter Musings
Mindy Does Minneapolis
Miss Britt
Much Ado about sumthin!
Muffin 53
Pointless Banter
Pointless Drivel
Q's Corner
Random Moments
Roadtrip
Sanity Optional
Single Life As I Know It
Secret Suburban Misfit
Southern Circle of Hell
Studio-Twenty-Three
The Assimilated Negro
The Death of Retail Price
The Dragon: 050376
The Morning Meeting
The Post College Years
The Wonderful World of Nothing Worthwhile
Tiny Voices in My Head

NEWEST POSTS

New Name, New Blog, Same Girl

ARCHIVES

Credits

Header image photo by Alison.

 Subscribe in a reader

 Subscribe to comments

RFS Blog Awards Winner